Step 1. Before calling, each patient must pre-register using the button above or by clicking HERE.
(Children 4 yrs. and up are eligible. Adults and children over 18 years are required to speak to the physician. Adults requesting a consult for a child must be legal guardian to request a consult for children under 18 years of age, living with you or out of state.)
Step 2. List all family members residing with you and complete all Family Member Medical Forms before you call.
Step 3. Log out. Your email address will become your NEW LOGIN User Name when updating medical forms online each time you call.
You do not have to register each time you need a doctor’s consult.
Step 4. Install the free Zoom Face Time Meeting app. You will receive a text or an email with a download link appropriate for your device.
Each Member is required to have a 1-time only a Zoom Face to Face Video meeting consult.
- Respiratory Infections – Sinusitis / Bronchitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pharyngitis / Sore Throat / Strep Throat
- Pink Eye / Conjunctivitis
- Ear Infections
- Seasonal Allergies
- Cold & Flu
- Indigestion / Diarrhea
- Poison Ivy
- Motion Sickness when Traveling
Before you call:
- Pre-Register all family members and Medical Forms completed online.
- Install Zoom Video app.
- Have your payment info available.
- Have your pharmacy info available
To Schedule a Consult
Our patient-centric process begins with contacting our Patient Care Center at 1-844-433-8123. Our trained professional staff will:
- Verify that you are not experiencing a healthcare emergency.
- Collect the consult fee via credit or debit card. Each Consult is $44.00 per sick family member each time you call iSelectMD, plus the cost of Medication. We accept all Credit Cards and Health Savings Debit.
- Request most convenient pharmacy name and contact information in the event that the physician decides that a prescription is appropriate.
- Contact a board certified physician and convey pertinent information.
- Next an iSelectMD physician will contact you at the time and number you provided.
- Physician will consult and discuss diagnosis and potential treatment plan.
- If appropriate, physician will call a prescription in to your preferred pharmacy.
- If you are not feeling better or have gotten worse, contact iSelectMD back at no additional charge or seek immediate care with your primary care physician, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room.
How a ZOOM Video Consult Works
- First time WV members calling from the state of WV with medication for a WV Pharmacy are required a one-time face to face consult for each WV sick family member. If you are NOT calling from WV and your Pharmacy is NOT in WV, No Zoom Video is required, just provide a call back phone number.
- WV Consults, you will need to download the free Zoom Video app after you have completed registration. Install to a smart phone, android or laptop. Once installed-you do not need to sign up, sign in or create login, just install the Zoom App.
- If you are using an iPhone or Android phone, you will get a Zoom text message from your WV iSelectMD Physician. For a computer or tablet you will get a Zoom email. The message is identical whether it is a text message or email.
- Simply reply to the doctors automated zoom notifications from iSelectMD to start your face time meeting. You will automatically enter the Waiting Room and the Doctor will see that you are ready. Within 12 to 15 seconds a bell will ding and your physician will appear and proceed with your consult. Easy!