Step 1. Before calling, you must pre-register your individual contact information using the button above or by clicking HERE.
Step 2. Complete your online Medical History Disclosure forms.
Step 3. Log out. Your email address will become your NEW LOGIN User Name when updating medical forms online each time you call.
You do not have to register each time you need a doctor’s consult.
Step 4. Install the free Zoom Cloud Facetime Meeting app. You will receive a text or an email with a download link appropriate for your device.
WellCare Members are required to schedule each consult with the Zoom Face to Face Video meeting consult with the physician.
- Respiratory Infections – Sinusitis / Bronchitis
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pharyngitis / Sore Throat / Strep Throat
- Pink Eye / Conjunctivitis
- Ear Infections
- Seasonal Allergies
- Cold & Flu
- Indigestion / Diarrhea
- Poison Ivy
- Motion Sickness when Traveling
Before you call:
- Pre-Register and complete your Medical Forms online.
- Install the free Zoom Cloud Meeting Video app.
- Have your pharmacy information available
To Schedule a Consult
Our patient-centric process begins with contacting our Patient Care Center at 1-877-775-3006 (press extension 1). Our trained professional staff will:
- Verify that you are not experiencing a healthcare emergency.
- There is no cost to schedule a consult with an iSelectMD physician, your only out of pocket expense is the cost of medication.
- Confirm you are pre-registered online and install the Zoom Cloud App, request the most convenient pharmacy name and contact information in the event that the physician determines that a prescription is appropriate.
- Contact a board certified physician and convey pertinent information.
- Next an iSelectMD physician will contact you via Text or Email notification to start your Zoom Cloud Facetime consult.
- Physician will consult and discuss diagnosis and potential treatment plan.
- If appropriate, physician will call a prescription in to your preferred pharmacy.
- If you are not feeling better or have gotten worse, contact iSelectMD back at no additional charge or seek immediate care with your primary care physician, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room.
How a ZOOM Video Consult Works
- You will need to download the free Zoom Cloud Meeting Video app after you have completed registration. Install to a smart phone, android or laptop. Once installed-you do not need to sign up, sign in or create login, just install the Zoom App.
- If you are using an iPhone or Android phone, you will get a Zoom text message from your iSelectMD Physician. For a computer or tablet you will get a Zoom email. The message is identical whether it is a text message or email.
- Simply reply to the doctors automated zoom notifications from iSelectMD to start your Facetime meeting. You will automatically enter the Waiting Room and the Doctor will see that you are ready. Within 12 to 15 seconds a bell will ding and your physician will appear and proceed with your consult. Easy!