iSelectMD mHealth Program
Easy access to an affordable solution
With iSelectMD Wireless, you have access to superior medical care whenever you need it. By simply calling our toll free number or going to our mobile health portal, you can be in touch with our exceptional staff of doctors in no time at all. On average, it takes just 12 minutes for a physician to return your call and 30 minutes to get resolution. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
The iSelectMD mHealth Process
It’s an easy, straight-forward process to get access to our nationwide network of board certified physicians. You simply:
- Register with iSelectMD Mobile using the promo code from your wireless provider.
- Then, when you need to see a physician simply call our toll free number or visit our mobile health portal.
Register with Your Promo Code
- Click Register at the top of this page.
- Select Family or Individual.
- Complete your Profile and Medical Health Disclosure and don’t forget to register your family as well – saves time when you aren’t feeling well and want to get a physician quickly.
Schedule a Consult
Our patient-centric process begins with contacting our Patient Care Center at 877-775-3006 ext 1. Our trained professional staff will:
- Verify you are not experiencing a healthcare emergency.
- Record symptoms and verify they fall within iSelectMD scope of non-emergent illnesses.
- Collect the consult fee via credit or debit card.
- Request most convenient pharmacy name and contact information in the event that the physician decides that a prescription is appropriate.
- Contact a board certified physician and convey pertinent information.
- Next an iSelectMD physician will contact you at the time and number you provided.
- Physician will consult and discuss diagnosis and potential treatment plan.
- If appropriate physician will call a prescription in to your preferred pharmacy.
- If you are not feeling better or have gotten worse, contact iSelectMD back at no additional charge or seek immediate care with your primary care physician, Urgent Care, or Emergency Department.
iSelectMD mHealth Objective
The objective for the iSelectMD mHealth program is to provide the following health services 24x7x365 in a timely, caring and inexpensive way (partial list):
Historical Performance Averages